May 17, 2018 - For the first time ever – and because demand is sky-rocketing – ILTA has released its 2018 Marketing Technology Survey to benchmark the state of our industry. You can access the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ILTAMarketingTechnologySurvey.
Law firm marketing technology professionals, processes and tools have been increasing exponentially over recent years, yet there has never been an industry-wide benchmarking survey or analysis done – until now.
Sponsored exclusively by Content Pilot, ILTA’s survey goals include:
- Learn what tools firms are using
- Identify what comprises a typical “marketing technology stack” by firm size in 2018
- Collect qualitative data that marketing tech professionals can leverage in their law firms
- Raise the profile of marketing technology within the industry and law firms
We know that marketing technology budgets are increasing, that new tools are being introduced each year and established systems have evolved to accommodate new needs. The survey results will shine a bright light on all of these things. We want to get as many firms to participate as possible over the next few weeks – firms of all sizes from all locations, regardless of whether you have a marketing department of one or 100. The more participants, the better the data for all of us.
A few important answers to your questions:
- Who should complete this survey?
- The marketing technology leader in your firm.
- What if we don’t have a marketing tech person?
- The senior person in the marketing department should complete the survey, or the person who knows the most about the marketing technologies you deploy in your firm.
- We have several marketing tech people – can they all complete the survey?
- Just one respondent per firm, please.
- How long will this survey be live?
- The survey period is three weeks, from May 17 to June 7.
- How much time will it take to complete?
- We estimate it will take 15-20 minutes to complete.
- When will the results be available?
- ILTA will publish a Marketing Technology White Paper, which will include commentary and the results. Our goal is to have it in plenty of time for your budgeting season.
- Do I have to be a member of ILTA to participate?
- No – come one, come all!
Special thanks to:
- Our ILTA Marketing Technology Survey Task Force: Katy Admirand, Cheryl Disch, Jacqueline Madarang, Deborah McMurray, Sheila Mennis, and Nanette Morales.
- The Legal Marketing Association (LMA) for cross-promoting with ILTA on this important research project.